20071013

No music to my words.

The loneliness now so overwhelming
Feelings crumble into ash
Selling memories to never come back
Why should you keep you asked
Who ever thought history came crashing down your doors
Songs we used to listen, songs we used to play
Everything can't seem to erase, they just changed

Take a step back 'cause we were moving too fast
I go slow, but I fell down
Made me believe you'd be there with me and catch my tears
They were just words from a precious lie
How you bare to watch it break me into pieces
My mind so lost, your soul's all gone

Your voice used to be the warmth, it melts my heart
Reassuring you're here
Your presence didn't bother me at all
Going to bed with blessings
And waking up in little surprises
We used to be friends, now a stranger
Now it's just goodbye
Everything can't seem to erase, they just changed

Take me back to our yesterdays
Hand in hand, you walked me through
I can't hurt anymore, please release me..

I wrote another crappy song, can't think of a title.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home